11-Month Warranty Inspection In Sugar Land, TX
At B & J Real Estate Inspection LLC, we understand that post-purchase issues can still arise after the initial inspection’s completion. That’s why we offer comprehensive 11-month warranty inspections tailored precisely for you. We pride ourselves on being Sugar Land’s premier real estate inspectors, and our warranty inspections adhere to the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) guidelines. Our certified home inspectors conduct a detailed inspection that includes checking every corner of your home for structural defects, potential leaks, and more. Our goal is to serve our Sugar Land clients and ensure their satisfaction for years to come.
11-Month Home Warranty Inspection Checklist
At B & J Real Estate Inspection LLC., we have an extensive 11-month warranty inspection checklist that ensures comprehensive coverage of your Sugar Land home. Our certified inspectors go through each item with a fine-tooth comb, ensuring detailed inspections from your roof down to your foundation. Our checklist includes reviewing the home’s exterior, roof, attic, insulation, ventilation, heating, air conditioning systems, plumbing, electrical, and more. Our checklist is updated regularly to meet TREC and InterNACHI standards. With B & J Real Estate Inspection’s comprehensive warranty inspections, you can rest assured that any issues that may arise will be addressed promptly and professionally. Trust us to help protect your Sugar Land investment with our proven track record of client satisfaction.
Top Rated 11 Month Warranty Inspection Service Provider
As a top-rated 11-month warranty inspection service provider, B & J Real Estate Inspection LLC is dedicated to providing our clients with peace of mind when it comes to property ownership. Our experienced team of licensed professionals follows strict guidelines set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors to ensure that every inspection is thorough and accurate. In addition to our comprehensive inspections, we offer a long-term warranty on all of our services, providing added protection for our clients’ investments. Whether you’re a homeowner, real estate agent, or property manager, you can trust B & J Real Estate Inspection to deliver reliable, high-quality services.
Why Choose Us for 11 Month Warranty Inspection In Sugar Land TX?
Choosing B & J Real Estate Inspection LLC for your 11-month warranty inspection in Sugar Land TX means choosing a company with a proven track record of excellence. Our team of inspectors has years of experience in the Greater Houston area and beyond, and we specialize in providing comprehensive inspections that cover every aspect of your property. We use the latest tools and technology to detect any potential issues, and we offer practical remedies to address them before they become a problem. Our commitment to our clients’ satisfaction is unmatched, and we strive to provide personalized service that meets your individual needs. When you choose B & J Real Estate Inspection, you can rest assured that you’re choosing the best in the business.
Infrared Thermography Inspection
Whether it’s your first home or you are an experienced home buyer or investor, an infrared thermography inspection allows you to have a comprehensive view of what’s behind the walls and can identify potential deficiencies before they cause costly damage. The device works by pinpointing small but significant changes in temperature (Thermal anomalies) throughout any property. The biggest source of damage behind a wall can come from a small leak which can allow moisture to create ideal conditions for mold to develop. Potential electrical issues can also be identified as well as energy loss, foundational cracking, structural concerns, insulation deficiencies, ventilation problems, and even rodent nests. An infrared thermography inspection goes beyond inspecting a property with the naked eye and gives you a complete picture of the property, allowing you the peace of mind you deserve.
Our Infrared Thermography Inspections Include:
- Plumbing, Electrical, and Ventilation Systems
- HVAC efficiency
- Possible missing insulation behind walls and ceilings
- Moisture in walls or venting systems
- Water and moisture intrusion at window seals or other penetrations
- Circuit Breaker and electrical faults
- Flue Leaks which can lead to dangerous Co2 levels
- Rodent or WDI infestations
Swimming Pool Inspection
Swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs are among the most popular improvements to any property and can provide relaxation during the winter months and fun in the long Texas summers. B&J Inspections has been providing our customers thorough inspections of every component in swimming pool systems, from filters, pumps, heaters, coolers, and more for over three decades. A professional inspection gives home buyers and homeowners a complete picture of their swimming pool, spa, or hot tub’s condition and mechanical operation. Additionally, our inspections include safety checks for potentially hazardous elements, including tile, electrical systems, fencing, and latches to ensure compliance with city, state, and federal statutes. Whether vinyl-lined, plastered or tiled, B&J Inspections will examine every inch of your pool, spa, or hot tub to ensure smooth operation or develop a scope for necessary repairs or improvements.
Our Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Inspections include:
- Safety features including city, state, and federal regulations
- Electrical systems including filters, lighting, and pumps
- Interior surfaces including vinyl coverings, plaster, and tile
- Surrounding features from decking to tile, or pea gravel
- Saltwater pool inspections available
- Pool pumps
- Pool Filters
- Heating and Cooling systems
- Diving boards, slides, and other accessories
- Fountains and other aquatic features
- Automated, remote-controlled, and smart technologies
New Construction Phase Inspection
New construction Phase Inspections are conducted throughout the process of developing a new residential or commercial building. For more than three decades, B&J Inspections has been a trusted provider for Three Phase Inspections and even provides “blue tape” walk-throughs for our clients identifying minor blemishes and cosmetic repairs. The complicated nature of new construction and necessary attention to detail can be daunting, and our transparent, inch-by-inch Phase Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve during your new construction project. From site prep to completion, we conduct comprehensive inspections and detailed reports every step of the way.
Our Three Phase Inspections follow the below timeline:
- Land work, grading, leveling, and other site prep
- Vapor, radon, and other ground-level barriers
- Surface Prep Inspection
- Foundation Inspection
- Framing and structural components
- Roofing structures and joists
- Sill plates, flashing, and foundation plates
- Insulation, initial drywall installation, and exterior structures
- Windows and other sealed structures
- Paint, Trim, and Cabinetry
- Flooring and Drywall finishes
- Blue Tape walkthrough for minor blemishes
- Grounds, landscaping, and grading
- Mechanical systems
Pre-Pour Foundation Inspection
This inspection occurs after all structural steel, vapor barrier, and other foundational components are installed but before the concrete is poured. This is one of the most essential inspections because any deficiencies that are missed during the pre-pour are, in a literal sense, set in stone. B&J Inspections has been providing thorough, comprehensive, inch-by-inch inspections for construction projects for more than three decades and is the most trusted name in the Greater Houston area. We inspect both monolithic and post-tension foundations, trenchwork, pads, plumbing, and electrical systems. We also verify that the plans and engineering documents match the work that has been completed.
Our Pre-Pour Inspections include:
- Checking all foundation work, including bracing structures and forms
- Inspecting post-tension cable systems for code compliance
- Verifying steel size and placement
- Inspecting interior pads for compaction issues
- Checking vapor barriers for any potential tears or other defects
- Verifying grade to avoid drainage issues
- Inspecting exposed plumbing or electrical systems
- Verifying beam depths & widths
During the construction process, it’s imperative to have a pre-drywall inspection to ensure that your property is being constructed to meet not only the specifications laid out by your architect but also city and state regulations and pass the necessary inspections to obtain a certificate of occupancy. Pre-drywall refers to the phase of construction immediately following the installation of structural elements, including doors, windows, foundation, flooring, framing, and roof components, as well as plumbing and electrical rough-ins. The benefit of conducting this inspection during construction phases is that once the drywall is hung, many of these elements are obscured and can cause issues in the future. B&J Inspections has been delivering inch-by-inch pre-drywall and phase inspections for the greater Houston area for more than three decades and provides an impartial report during every step of your construction project.
Pre-Drywall and Phase Inspections include:
- Foundation and Framing structures
- Flooring systems including in-floor electrical outlets and vents
- Roofing comments, beams, awnings, and joists
- Plumbing systems
- Electrical components
- HVAC systems, including air ducts and registers
- Exterior cladding
- Monolithic foundations and pier and beam foundations
- Waterproofing and flashing
- Wall studs
B&J Inspections has been providing high-quality, comprehensive, and honest reports about every mechanical system in commercial and residential properties for more than three decades. We cover every inch of commercial and residential properties’ heating systems, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, and appliances. We understand the unique demands put into mechanical systems in Texas’ long summer months, and focus on both heating and cooling systems to ensure proper operation and safety measures, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. Our detailed report will inform you about any necessary repairs or potential deficiencies in any mechanical system.
Our Mechanical Inspections Include but are not limited to:
- Heating inspection for systems that stay dormant during long Texas summers
- Air conditioning inspections for one of the most used systems in Texas’ hotter months
- Plumbing systems including drainage, clogging, and faucet issues
- Electrical system inspections reduce the risk of fire or other costly repairs
- Appliance inspections allow residential buyers to budget for upgrades or replacements
Home Structure Inspection
Structural Components include monolithic and pier and beam foundations, framing, and roofing structures. These are among the most critical inspections as they verify potential deficiencies in load-bearing components and foundations, which can be some of the most expensive and intrusive repairs to a property. We go inch-by-inch over foundations, joints, beams, trusses, columns, posts, and roofing structures to identify any potential deficiencies. For more than three decades, B&J Inspections has been Greater Houston’s trusted Structural Inspectors, and we provide a transparent, unbiased, third-party inspection to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Structural inspections are crucial for evaluating any damage that may occur to a property following a hurricane or storm. We make sure that drainage systems are installed properly so that foundational structures don’t sustain damage following heavy rain, as well as evaluate flooring systems to identify potential sinking or upheaval.
Structural Inspections Include:
- Monolithic and Pier and Beam Foundations
- Beams, Columns, and Posts
- Framing and Load Bearing Structures
- Wall and Ceiling Components
- Roofing Structures
- Attics and Crawlspaces
- Interior and Exterior Structural Components
- WDI Report Available
Problems and breakdowns in electrical systems are the most dangerous and common causes of property damage and can often occur without warning. Because electrical systems are complex and mostly hidden in walls, a thorough electrical inspection is one of the most essential parts of a Home Inspection. Our inspections include major wiring systems as well as appliances, electric water heaters, conduits, interior and exterior circuits. B&J Inspections provides comprehensive electrical inspections, and we can inspect new construction during the electrical phase, and existing properties to ensure proper operation and safety for all wiring, outlets, fuses, and breaker boxes. Wiring and other electrical components break down over time and can start dangerous electrical fires, which not only damage property but create life-threatening situations.
Our Electrical Inspections include:
- Wiring systems from breaker box to outlets
- Accessory buildings and ADU’s wired into the primary electrical system
- Appliances and electric water heaters
- Transformers and Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCI)
- Grounding systems
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Fuses and Breaker Boxes
- All lighting and security systems
- Switch and wall outlet operation
- Ensuring no risk of fire or shock hazards
Termites and other wood-destroying insects can be a common problem, resulting in massive damage and costly repairs. Our trusted partner Termite Finders® is an experienced termite and WDI inspector that utilizes the latest thermal, moisture, and digital imaging to provide a 360° picture of any potentially damaged structural components, from framing to pier and beam foundations. We provide a detailed report that allows residential or commercial buyers or sellers to confidently move forward, knowing that the property is not home to any WDI’s, termites, or other infestations.
Our Termite and WDI Inspections Include:
- Inch-by-inch Inspection of interior and exterior
- Identification of holes or other signs of intrusion by termites or other WDI’s
- Visual inspection for signs such as mud tubes, droppings, or exit holes
- Thermal and moisture digital imaging to inspect behind drywall
- Structural inspection of residential and commercial properties