A Free Pay-Later Option For Homebuyers
Are you a first-time homebuyer looking for some peace of mind during the purchase process? We enable you to pay your inspection fees at the time of closing rather than during the service time. This is especially advantageous for buyers on a tight budget during the home-buying process. It allows the buyer to add additional inspection services that will aid in the purchase of a home. It also allows you to plan ahead of time and does not interfere with your financial schedule. This pay-later option ensures comfort and convenience during the home-buying process.
This follows a four-step process:
- You can select the Pay-At-Close option at the time of scheduling the inspection. This can be done online, or by contacting us on our office number.
- Second, clients are given two options. They can insert their closing/title information about the company if they possess it. If they do not have that information, they can choose "I do not have my closing company information," and their agent will be contacted to fill it in on their behalf.
- Third, once the client has decided how to move ahead with the closing/title information, the client can sign the Pay-At-Close agreement at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, credit card details will still be required to be entered.
How Pay-At-Close is beneficial for homebuyers:
Many home buyers are deterred from getting a proper home inspection done before buying a home because of the extensive cost. But, if you decide to skip a home inspection to save money, you may find that you end up spending extra money over the long term.
The Pay-At-Close Program allows homebuyers to pay for the home inspection at the time of closing rather than when the service is rendered.
Home buyers who are afraid to make major expenditures on a credit line while the closing is pending now have a pay-later alternative to provide a more pleasant home-buying experience.
- Pay-At-Close is an excellent alternative for first-time home purchasers who are short on cash at the time of inspection.
- It enables you to obtain additional inspection services before purchasing a home.
- It allows for easier budgeting by having all home-buying fees scheduled for payment on a specific date.
DO YOU NEED OUR SERVICE TODAY?
- Quality structural inspection
- Mechanical inspection
- Mechanical inspection
- Plumbing inspection
- Swimming pool inspection
- Irrigation system
- Termite inspection
Decades of Experience
Our experts have the comprehensive understanding of all aspects of building systems
Superior Property Inspection
One stop for comprehensive home and commercial property inspection services
We have trained, experienced inspectors in the team
Peace of Mind
Timely inspection, computer generated reports and free price estimate